[Links Chapter Documentation: 1988/89 Budget] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Links Chapter Documentation: 1988/89 Budget]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links San Antonio Papers
Author: Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter.Creator Type: Organization
Chair: Young, Vertie J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Vertie Young
Committee Member: Jackson, ClariceContributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Winn, MargaretContributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Lawrence, BarbaraContributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Andrews, ThelmaContributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Carroll, TessyeContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1988-03-17
- Content Description: This budget was approved by the San Antonio chapter of The Links, Inc. on March 17, 1988 for fiscal year 1988-1989. The budget includes funding for both the chapter's regular activities and charitable causes.
- Physical Description: 3 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Meetings and Conferences
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Budget.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nonprofit organizations — Accounting.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1988
- Time Period: mod-tim
- End Date: 1989
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-02-06-059
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305290