[Links Chapter Documentation: Notice of Regular Link Meeting for San Antonio Chapter on June 11, 1995] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Links Chapter Documentation: Notice of Regular Link Meeting for San Antonio Chapter on June 11, 1995]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links San Antonio Papers
Author: Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1995-06-11
- Content Description: Notice for the June 11, 1995 meeting of the San Antonio chapter of The Links, Inc. Among the items for discussion are the San Antonio Museum of Art and committee assignments.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Meetings and Conferences
- Keyword: notices
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1995-06-11
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-02-08-029
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305410