[Letter from Joe Ann Brown to Margaret Winn - March 8, 1987] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Joe Ann Brown to Margaret Winn - March 8, 1987]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links San Antonio Papers
Author: Brown, Joe AnnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Chair, Fred D. Patterson Awards Dinner, United Negro College Fund
- Creation: 1987-03-08
- Content Description: Letter from Joe Ann Brown to Margaret Winn announcing that the San Antonio chapter of The Links, Inc. will receive the Fred D. Patterson Award in the Youth Category. The award will be presented at a dinner and details are provided. Winn should reply as soon as possible to confirm attendance at the dinner or make arrangements to pick up the award prior to the event.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- Keyword: United Negro College Fund
- Keyword: awards
- Named Person: Winn, Margaret
- Named Person: Brown, Joe Ann
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1987-03-08
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-03-09-017
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305496