[Letter from Laura Ross Miller to Barbara Lawrence - January 24, 1997] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Laura Ross Miller to Barbara Lawrence - January 24, 1997]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links San Antonio Papers
Author: Miller, Laura RossCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Chairman, Fund Development Office, The Links Foundation, Inc.
- Creation: 1997-01-24
- Content Description: Letter from Laura Ross Miller to Barbara Lawrence informing her that The Links Foundation has received a deposit from the San Antonio chapter of The Links, Inc. She also includes a list of expenditure guidelines for nonprofit organizations.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- Named Person: Lawrence, Dr. Barbara A.
- Named Person: Miller, Laura Ross
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nonprofit organizations — Accounting.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1997-01
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-03-15-026
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305569