[Green-and-Pink Quilt Block] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Series Title Quilt pieces
- Main Title [Green-and-Pink Quilt Block]
- Digitized: 2005-04-06
- No Language
- Content Description: One of 39 cotton quilt squares for making pieced quilt; 4 small blocks make up each large one, each small block being composed of 2 triangles and one central arrow-shaped piece. This block has solid green arrow pieces and triangles in two patterns: a pink background with white, green, blue, and yellow patterns; and blue circles, green leaves, and red-and-pink flowers on a cream background.
- Physical Description: 1 quilt block : cotton ; 21 x 23 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Tools & Equipment for Materials
- NMC Chenhalls: Textileworking T&E
- Keyword: quilts
- Keyword: quilt pieces
- Keyword: quilting
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts - Fiber Arts - Sewing
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Star of the Republic Museum ObjectsCode: STAR
Name: Star of the Republic MuseumCode: STAR
- Rights Access: public
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1982-1.9
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth30557