The Links Incorporated National and International Trends and Services: Projections for 1973-1974 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Links Incorporated National and International Trends and Services: Projections for 1973-1974
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links National Papers
Author: Links, Inc.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Edmonds, Helen G. (Helen Grey), 1911-1995Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: National President, Links, Inc.
- Creation: 1973~
- Content Description: List of goals and priorities for national and international projects and programs for The Links, Inc. in 1973-1974. Among their goals are supporting the United Nations, supporting the African-American Institute, assisting and advocating for senior citizens, and promoting businesses owned by minority women.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- Keyword: community service
- Keyword: social programs
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nonprofit organizations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United Nations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: African-American Institute.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1973~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: University of Texas at San AntonioCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-03-19-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305591