[Letter from Julia Brogdan Purnell to Links - December 1978] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Julia Brogdan Purnell to Links - December 1978]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links National Papers
Author: Links, Inc.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Purnell, Julia BrogdanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: National President, Links, Inc.
- Creation: 1978-12
- Content Description: Letter from Julia Brogdan Purnell to members of The Links, Inc. Purnell is thankful for members' contributions, and, in that vein, she is sharing a brief article from The Morning Advocate, a Baton Rouge newspaper, about the recent philanthropic activities of Links. Also includes a photocopy of the article.
- Physical Description:  p. : photocopy ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- Keyword: community service
- Keyword: newspaper articles
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nonprofit organizations.
- Keyword: donations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1978-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Louisiana - East Baton Rouge Parish - Baton Rouge
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-03-19-004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305592