[Memorandum from Mary P. Douglass to Chapter Presidents and Members - January 1986] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Memorandum from Mary P. Douglass to Chapter Presidents and Members - January 1986]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links National Papers
Author: Links, Inc.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Douglass, Mary P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Chief Administrative Officer, Links, Inc.
- Creation: 1986-01
- Content Description: Memorandum from Mary P. Douglass to chapter presidents and members of The Links, Inc. discussing current business and requesting required paperwork from chapters. Among the items discussed are information about the national assembly, submission of dues, reports, surveys, important dates, and membership guidelines and deadlines.
- Physical Description: 4 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Meetings and Conferences
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc. -- Membership.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1986-01
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-03-19-024
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305614