The Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter Handbook, 1995 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter Handbook, 1995
- Serial Title The Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter Handbook
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
Author: Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1995
- Content Description: Handbook for the Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter. The handbook includes the organization's pledge, list of chapter officers and committees, a meeting schedule, agenda format, program notes, and budget information.
- Physical Description: 45,  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc. -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- Keyword: handbooks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1994
- End Date: 1996
- Publication Title: The Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter Handbook
- Pages: 54
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-05-14-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305647