[Links Chapter Documentation: Programs of Events for a Reception and Dinner Party] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Links Chapter Documentation: Programs of Events for a Reception and Dinner Party]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links San Antonio Papers
Author: Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1985-12-08
- Content Description: Programs for back-to-back events hosted by the San Antonio Chapter of The Links, Inc. on December 8, 1985. The first event was an awards and recognition reception at the San Antonio Museum of Art that began at 6 p.m. This event was followed by cocktail and dinner party at 7:30 p.m.; the theme for this party was "Reflections." These events concluded celebrations for the chapter's 25th anniversary.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 21 x 13 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- Keyword: dinner parties
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: San Antonio Museum of Art
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1985-12-08
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-07-16-016
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305665
- Display Note: The second page in this document is a duplicate of the first page; however, this page contains handwritten notes.