[Status Report: Services to Youth Committee - January 1992] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Status Report: Services to Youth Committee - January 1992]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links San Antonio Papers
Author: Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter.Creator Type: Organization
Chair: Andrews, ThelmaCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1992-01-19
- Content Description: Handwritten report of the Services to Youth Committee of the San Antonio chapter of The Links, Inc. for January 19, 1992. The committee is recommending changes to the schedule and implementation of the chapter's annual awards program that honors outstanding local youths.
- Physical Description:  p. : photocopy ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- Keyword: reports
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc. -- Awards.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1992-01-19
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-08-01-015
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305715