[Fact Sheet for Project LEAD: High Expectations] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Fact Sheet for Project LEAD: High Expectations]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Project LEAD
- Added Title Project LEAD: High Expectations!
Author: Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1994~
- Content Description: Fact sheet regarding Project Lead: High Expectations. The document includes an abstract, purpose for the program, and handwritten notes.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc. -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- Keyword: wellness
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1994~
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-10-08-016
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305870