Transportation News, Volume 34, Number 2, March - April 2009 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Transportation News, Volume 34, Number 2, March - April 2009
- Serial Title Transportation News
- Added Title TN
Author: Texas. Department of Transportation.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: "Photography by TxDOT"
Designer: Thompson MarketingContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Design and Feature Writing; Photography
Name: Texas. Department of Transportation. Government and Public Affairs DivisionPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2009-04
- Content Description: Newsletter published by the Texas Department of Transportation for TxDOT employees including information about the organization, projects throughout the state, and other topics related to transportation in Texas.
- Physical Description: 18 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Transportation -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas. Department of Transportation -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation
- Keyword: TxDOT
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009
- Publication Title: Transportation News
- Volume: 34
- Issue: 2
- Pages: 18
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 32516291
- SuDoc Number: T1300.6 T687N
- TxDoc Number: TxD H1473.6 T687n
- UNT Catalog No.: b1983637
- Accession or Local Control No: 2009_v34-n02-txdot-news-mar-apr