An American Painter in Paris: Gerald Murphy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An American Painter in Paris: Gerald Murphy
Author: Stewart, RickCreator Type: Personal
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1986
- Content Description: Catalog for the exhibition, "An American Painter in Paris: Gerald Murphy," February 16–April 20, 1986, held at the Dallas Museum of Art. Includes: essay and images.
- Physical Description: 24 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: artworks
- Keyword: exhibition catalogs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: An American Painter in Paris: Gerald Murphy, February 16–April 20, 1986
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: An_American_in_Paris
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth307596