Bill Viola: "The Crossing" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bill Viola: "The Crossing"
Compiler: Dallas Museum of ArtCreator Type: Organization
Author: Wylie, CharlesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: The Lupe Murchison Curator of Contemporary Art
Author: Weaver, SuzanneCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 
- Content Description: Catalog for the exhibition, "Bill Viola: 'The Crossing,'" November 12, 1998–February 1, 1999,held at the Dallas Museum of Art. Includes: essay and image.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: artworks
- Keyword: exhibition catalogs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: Bill Viola: "The Crossing," November 12, 1998–February 1, 1999
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: DMA-1563
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth307633