The Quedlinburg Treasury Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Quedlinburg Treasury
Compiler: Dallas Museum of ArtCreator Type: Organization
Author of introduction, etc.: Brettell, Richard R.Contributor Type: Personal
Author: Bromberg, AnneContributor Type: Personal
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1991
- Content Description: Catalog from the exhibition, "The Quedlinburg Treasury," March 7–April 26, 1992, held at the Dallas Museum of Art. Includes: artworks in the exhibition, essay, and images.
- Physical Description: 30 p. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: artworks
- Keyword: exhibition catalogs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: The Quedlinburg Treasury, March 7–April 26, 1992
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: The_Quedlinburg_Treasury
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth307669