Thomas Moran and the Spirit of Place Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Thomas Moran and the Spirit of Place
Author: Harvey, Eleanor JonesCreator Type: Personal
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 2001
- Content Description: Catalog from the exhibition, "Thomas Moran and the Spirit of Place," March 4–May 6, 2001 held at the Dallas Museum of Art. Includes: artworks in the exhibition, essay and images.
- Physical Description: 32 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: artworks
- Keyword: exhibition catalogs
- Keyword: paintings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: Thomas Moran and the Spirit of Place, March 4–May 6, 2001
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: Thomas_Moran
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth307670