Tin dipper Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tin dipper
- Digitized: 2006-01-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Tin dipper with hollow handle and flat bottom.
- Physical Description: 1 dipper : tin ; 21 x 8 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Tools & Equipment for Materials
- NMC Chenhalls: Food Processing T&E
- Keyword: food processing
- Keyword: tin dippers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Furnishings - Kitchenware
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Star of the Republic Museum ObjectsCode: STAR
Name: Star of the Republic MuseumCode: STAR
- Rights Access: public
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1979-56.5
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth30879
- Display Note: (Length: 20.32 cm x Width: 7.62 cm)