The Medallion, Volume 47, Number 5-6, May/June 2010 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Serial Title The Medallion
- Main Title The Medallion, Volume 47, Number 5-6, May/June 2010
Author: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
Other: McBride, HeatherContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Director of Marketing
Editor: Rhodes, AndyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Managing Editor
Editor: Putrino, BarbaraContributor Type: Personal
Designer: Jensen, JudyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Senior Graphic Designer
Designer: Milligan, GinaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Graphic Designer
Name: Texas Historical CommissionPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2010-05
- Content Description: Bi-monthly publication of the Texas Historical Commission containing articles about historic sites, events, and conservation in Texas, as well as organizational and related news.
- Physical Description: 19 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks
- Keyword: THC
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: mountains
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Start Date: 1852~
- End Date: 2010-06
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Time Period: new-sou
- Publication Title: The Medallion
- Volume: 47
- Issue: 5
- Issue: 6
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- OCLC: 2584348
- ISSN: 0890-7595
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2509