Acala cotton seed poster Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Acala cotton seed poster
- Digitized: 2007-08-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Advertisement for No. 111 strain Acala cotton seed developed by John D. Rogers of Navasota, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 poster ; 36 x 28 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifacts
- NMC Chenhalls: Advertising Medium
- Keyword: Acala Cotton
- Keyword: posters
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Cotton
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Keyword: seeds
- Keyword: advertisements
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grimes County - Navasota
Name: Star of the Republic Museum ObjectsCode: STAR
Name: Star of the Republic MuseumCode: STAR
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1978-133.25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth30958