Scouting, Volume 18, Number 9, September 1930 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Scouting, Volume 18, Number 9, September 1930
- Serial Title Scouting
Author: Boy Scouts of AmericaCreator Type: Organization
Name: Boy Scouts of AmericaPlace of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: 1930-09
- Content Description: Monthly publication of the Boy Scouts of America, written for Boy Scout leaders, officials, and others interested in the work of the Scouts. It includes articles about events and activities, updates from the national headquarters, topical columns and essays, and news from various chapters nationwide. Index appears on page 250.
- Physical Description: 229-252 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Boy Scouts of America -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Scout leaders -- United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Boy Scouts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: scoutmasters
- Keyword: scouters
- Keyword: magazines
- Keyword: scouts
- Keyword: scout masters
- Keyword: camping
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
- Coverage Date: 1930-09
- Publication Title: Scouting
- Volume: 18
- Issue: 9
Name: Scouting MagazineCode: SCOUT
Name: Boy Scouts of America National Scouting MuseumCode: BSAM
- OCLC: 1605593
- ISSN: 0036-9500
- Library of Congress Control Number: 23-18525
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 78-4780
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth310835
- Display Note: Folio text: "A Magazine of Information for Scout Leaders."
- Display Note: "Vol. 18, No. 9."
- Display Note: Pagination is continuous throughout the volume.