81st Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1540, Chapter 85 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 81st Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1540, Chapter 85
- Series Title 81st Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled An act relating to the size of paper supplies and filing cabinets that may be purchased by the legislature and legislative agencies.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: WatsonContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2009-05-20
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the size of paper supplies and filing cabinets that may be purchased by the legislature and legislative agencies.
- Physical Description: 126 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and goverment.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: cabinets
- Keyword: sizes
- Keyword: offices
- Keyword: supplies
- Keyword: purchases
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 81R_SB1540
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth310917