82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1756, Chapter 985 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1756, Chapter 985
- Series Title 82nd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the creation of the Pilot Knob Municipal Utility District No. 2; providing authority to impose a tax and issue bonds.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Rodriguez, EddieContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: WatsonContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: ZaffiriniContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2011-06-17
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the creation of the Pilot Knob Municipal Utility District No. 2; providing authority to impose a tax and issue bonds.
- Physical Description: 18 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: utility districts
- Keyword: taxation
- Keyword: municipal utilities
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2011
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 82R_HB1756
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth311095