82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 3287, Chapter 133 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 3287, Chapter 133
- Series Title 82nd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to license renewals by the Texas Departments of Licensing and Regulation
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: GiddingsContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: CaronaContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2011-05
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to license renewals by the Texas Departments of Licensing and Regulation.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Drivers' licenses -- Texas.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2011
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 82R_HB3287