82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 351, Chapter 690 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 351, Chapter 690
- Series Title 82nd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled An act relating to the expunction of records and files relating to a preson's arrest.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Veasey, MarcContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: West, RoyceContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2011-06-17
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the expunction of records and files relating to a preson's arrest.
- Physical Description: 11 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: arrested
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2011
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 82R_HB351
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth311518