82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1159, Chapter 436 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1159, Chapter 436
- Series Title 82nd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the residency requirements for filing a suit for dissolution of a marriage in this state for certain spouses of military personnel.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: WentworthContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: Jackson, JimContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2011-06-17
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the residency requirements for filing a suit for dissolution of a marriage in this state for certain spouses of military personnel.
- Physical Description: 3 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: military personnel
- Keyword: divorce
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2011
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 82R_SB1159
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth311762