82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 116, Chapter 872 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 116, Chapter 872
- Series Title 82nd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to protective orders against dating violence.
- Added Title Kristy Appleby Act
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: UrestiContributor Type: Personal
Author: DavisContributor Type: Personal
Author: LucioContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: CastroContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2011-06-17
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to protective orders against dating violence.
- Physical Description: 3 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: violence
- Keyword: date rape
- Keyword: protective orders
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2011
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 82R_SB116
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth311763