82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1295, Chapter 442 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1295, Chapter 442
- Series Title 82nd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the mining and reclamation of certain land previously affected by surface coal mining operations.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: HegarContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: BeckContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2011-06-17
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the mining and reclamation of certain land previously affected by surface coal mining operations.
- Physical Description: 11 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: coal
- Keyword: mining
- Keyword: land
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2011
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 82R_SB1295