Texas Instruments Semiconductor Product Plant, Dallas, Texas Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Texas Instruments Semiconductor Product Plant, Dallas, Texas, photograph, 1958/1962; (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3120/: accessed June 7, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Richardson Public Library.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this photograph.
Educational / Private Use
This photograph has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the Richardson Public Library in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this photograph.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.