82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 53 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 53
- Series Title 82nd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title Whereas, Viola Vasquez Milan of Midland is celebrating her 40th year as a public school teacher in Texas in 2011, making this a fitting opportunity to celebrate the achievements and contributions of this outstanding educator ...
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: CraddickContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: SeligerContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2011-02-24
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate honoring Viola Vasquez Milan of Midland for her 40 years of service as a schoolteacher in Texas.
- Physical Description: 3 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: teachers
- Keyword: Viola Vasquez Milan
- Keyword: honor
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2011
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 82R_HCR53
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth312377