82nd Texas Legislature, First Called Session, House Concurrent Resolution 21 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 82nd Texas Legislature, First Called Session, House Concurrent Resolution 21
- Series Title 82nd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A House Concurrent Resolution congratulating the Dallas Mavericks on winning the 2011 NBA championship.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: BranchContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: WestContributor Type: Personal
Author: GiddingsContributor Type: Personal
Author: AlonzoContributor Type: Personal
Author: Davis, YvonneContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2011-06/2011-07
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to congratulating the Dallas Mavericks on winning the 2011 NBA championship.
- Physical Description: 4 pages
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Dallas Mavericks
- Keyword: basketball
- Keyword: honors
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2011
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 82C1_HCR21
- Accession or Local Control No: HCR21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth312456