[Pampa High School Student Directory, 1940-1941] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Pampa High School Student Directory, 1940-1941]
- Added Title Student Directory, 1940-41
Compiler: Pampa Independent School DistrictCreator Type: Organization
Name: Pampa Independent School DistrictPlace of Publication: Pampa, Texas
- Creation: 1941-02-11
- Content Description: Directory containing the names, addresses, and phone numbers for students at Pampa High School in Pampa, Texas as well as for for teachers and officers of Pampa Independent School District. Also contains advertising from local businesses.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 17 x 9 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pampa (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Keyword: ads
- Keyword: phone books
- Keyword: educational institutions
- Keyword: Pampa High School
- Keyword: Pampa Independent School District
- Keyword: student directories
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gray County - Pampa
- Start Date: 1940
- End Date: 1941
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Private Collection of Marie BartholomewCode: PCBARTH
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth314291