"Mapa de los Estados Unidos de Mejico" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title "Mapa de los Estados Unidos de Mejico"
- Digitized: 2007-08-02
- Content Description: Full-color engraved map of Texas and Mexico known as "Disturnell's Treaty Map" because of its use during negotiations of the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
- Physical Description: Width: 104.2 cm x Height: 76 cm
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifacts
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- Keyword: Mexico
- Keyword: Map
Name: Star of the Republic Museum ObjectsCode: STAR
Name: Star of the Republic MuseumCode: STAR
- Accession or Local Control No: 1973-54
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth31627