Indemnity and Slavery: Resolutions of the Legislature of Texas Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Indemnity and Slavery: Resolutions of the Legislature of Texas, legislative document, February 28, 1848; (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth31701/: accessed September 20, 2020), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Star of the Republic Museum.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this legislative document.
This legislative document has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the Star of the Republic Museum in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this legislative document.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.