Automobiles, c. 1930 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Automobiles, c. 1930
- Creation: 1930~
- Digitized: 2005-05-31
- Content Description: Photograph of automobiles parked in a line in front of store fronts along Main Street in Irving, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 3.5 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Keyword: Main Street
- Keyword: cars
- Keyword: storefronts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Irving
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1930~
Name: O.D. and Estelle Bates CollectionCode: OEB
Name: Irving ArchivesCode: IPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 7-86
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth3221