"Mitchell's Travellers Guide through the U.S. A map of the roads, distances, steam boat & canal routes &c." Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title "Mitchell's Travellers Guide through the U.S. A map of the roads, distances, steam boat & canal routes &c."
- Digitized: 2007-08-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Hand-colored steel-engraved map of the Eastern United States showing roads, towns, and rivers; insets of Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, and Charleston; foldout table of distances and statistics
- Physical Description: Width: 56 cm x Height: 45 cm
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifacts
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- Keyword: United States
- Keyword: Map
Name: Star of the Republic Museum ObjectsCode: STAR
Name: Star of the Republic MuseumCode: STAR
- Accession or Local Control No: 1969-64