Dr. and Mrs. John Roberts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dr. and Mrs. John Roberts
- Creation: 1910~
- Digitized: 2005-05-31
- No Language
- Content Description: Dr. John Roberts and his wife Etta Williams Roberts in their horse-drawn buggy. Dr. Roberts was one of Irving's first physicians. He died at the age of 35 in 1918. The couple had three sons, one of whom became a physician and was instrumental in the development of Irving's first hospital during the 1950s and 1960s.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : sepia ; 3.5 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Travel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Family Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Irving
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1910~
Name: O.D. and Estelle Bates CollectionCode: OEB
Name: Irving ArchivesCode: IPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 7-62
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth3247