Irving Cotton Gin Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Irving Cotton Gin
- Creation: 1916~
- Digitized: 2005-05-31
- No Language
- Content Description: The cotton gin, located at Irving Boulevard and Britain, was dismantled about 1916.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 3.25 x 4.25 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Processing and Storage - Cotton Gins
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Irving
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1916~
Name: O.D. and Estelle Bates CollectionCode: OEB
Name: Irving ArchivesCode: IPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 7-46