Reel Lines, Number 30, July 2011 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Reel Lines, Number 30, July 2011
- Serial Title Reel Lines
Author: Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department. Angler Education Program.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Marks, KarenCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Campbell, SteveCreator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2011-07
- Content Description: Newsletter discussing fishing in Texas and educational programs offered by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.
- Physical Description: 20 p. : ill., maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Wildlife
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Fishing
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fishers -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fishing -- Study and teaching -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department. Angler Education Program -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: angler education
- Keyword: fishing reports
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Colorado
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: txca-0369
- OCLC: 47212126
- TxDoc Number: P400.6 R257
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth326695