Biennial Report to the 83rd Texas Legislature: Texas Historical Commission Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Added Title 2011/2012 Biennial report, Texas Historical Commission
- Serial Title Biennial Report to the 83rd Legislature of Texas
- Main Title Biennial Report to the 83rd Texas Legislature: Texas Historical Commission
- Series Title 83rd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2011
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2012
Author: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Historical CommissionPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Content Description: Biennial report of the Texas Historical Commission describing the activities and accomplishments of each department for fiscal years 2011 and 2012.
- Physical Description: 47 p. : ill.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Agencies
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas Historical Commission -- Evaluation.
- Keyword: accomplishments
- Keyword: community development
- Keyword: biennial reports
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2010-09-01/2012-08-31
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 2243831
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth326724