2011/2012 Biennial report, Texas Historical Commission Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 2011/2012 Biennial report, Texas Historical Commission
- Serial Title Biennial report - Texas Historical Commission
Author: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Historical CommissionPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Content Description: The 2011/2012 biennial report of the Texas Historical Commission.
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill., tables
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas Historical Commission.
- Keyword: division accomplishments
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Archaeology.
- Keyword: community heritage development
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: txca-0436
- OCLC: 2243831
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth326724