Groundwater Availability Model: Hill Country Portion of the Trinity Aquifer of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Groundwater Availability Model: Hill Country Portion of the Trinity Aquifer of Texas
- Series Title Report (Texas Water Development Board : 1986)
Author: Jones, Ian C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Anaya, RobertoCreator Type: Personal
Author: Wade, Shirley C.Creator Type: Personal
Contributor: Texas Water Development BoardContributor Type: Organization
Name: Texas Water Development BoardPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2011-06
- Content Description: "The purpose of this report is to document updates to this earlier model. We updated the model by adding the Lower Trinity Aquifer as another layer to the model, revising the spatial distribution of parameters, such as recharge and pumping, and calibrating the steady-state water level and river discharge conditions for 1980 and historical transient water level and discharge conditions for 1987 through 1997. The calibrated model can be used to predict future water level changes that may result from various projected pumping rates and/or changes in climatic conditions."
- Physical Description: viii, 165 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 28 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aquifers -- Texas -- Trinity Aquifer.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aquifers -- Texas -- Texas Hill Country.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Groundwater -- Texas -- Trinity Aquifer.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Geomorphology.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Climate.
- Keyword: hydrostratigraphy
- Keyword: water levels and regional groundwater flows
- Keyword: calibrations
- Keyword: rivers, streams, springs, and lakes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water
- Item is not a Primary Source
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: txcs-0108
- OCLC: 747272136
- TxDoc Number: W600.7 R299 NO. 377
- Report No.: 377
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth326779
- Display Note: "June 2011."
- Display Note: Includes bibliographical references (p. 160-165).