W. D. Lucas Home at 127 Hastings Street Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title W. D. Lucas Home at 127 Hastings Street
- Creation: 1907~
- Digitized: 2005-05-31
- Content Description: Home of W. D. Lucas and family at 127 S. Hastings. The house was built in 1907. W. D. Lucas was the proprietor of a general merchandise store from 1906 until his death in 1931.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 3.5 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Irving
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1907~
Name: O.D. and Estelle Bates CollectionCode: OEB
Name: Irving ArchivesCode: IPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 7-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth3292