Lot and Block Book of Texas City, Galveston County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lot and Block Book of Texas City, Galveston County
- Creation: 1902
- Digitized: 2008-01-04
- Content Description: Lot and block maps of Texas, City, Texas, 1902-1911: showing names of property owners, dimensions, lot numbers, block numbers, and street number of each block.
- Physical Description: 302 p. ; maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real property -- Texas -- Texas City.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas City (Tex.) -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Galveston County - Texas City
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Texas City
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1902
- End Date: 1913
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Moore Memorial Public LibraryCode: MMPL
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd