Irving State Bank Board of Directors, 1949 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Irving State Bank Board of Directors, 1949
- Creation: 1949
- Digitized: 2005-05-31
- No Language
- Content Description: Members of the Irving State Bank board of directors, 1949. Standing left to right are: Dr. F. M. Gilbert; W. E. Harrington; John Brandenburg; Charlie Lucas; and Zack Gilliland; seated left to right are: Charles Schulze, Jr.; Louis Blaylock; Mac Clawson; Bill Gilbert; Larry Bellah; W. H. (Boots) Roberts; and Gus Crassons.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Irving
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1949
Name: Charles and Catherine Schulze CollectionCode: CCS
Name: Irving ArchivesCode: IPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 31-41