E. M. Story Children, 1909 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title E. M. Story Children, 1909
- Creation: 1909
- Digitized: 2005-05-31
- No Language
- Content Description: The children of E. M. Story. Left to right are: Louis, Myrtle, Clarence, and Jane, 1909. The Story family were some of the first pioneers in northwest Dallas County. They came to the Irving area during the mid-nineteenth century.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic postcard : b&w ; 5.5 x 3.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Family Groups
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Irving
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1909
Name: Charles and Catherine Schulze CollectionCode: CCS
Name: Irving ArchivesCode: IPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 31-54