C. P. Schulze House in Irving, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title C. P. Schulze House in Irving, Texas
- Creation: 1970~
- Digitized: 2005-05-31
- No Language
- Content Description: House of Charles Percy Schulze. This house was constructed in 1912 in Irving, Texas. Schulze married Virginia Tucker of Dallas that same year. C. P. Schulze was the brother of Irving's co-founder J. O. Schulze. J. O. returned to their hometown of Iowa City, Iowa, in 1905, leaving his business in the hands of his brother. C. P. Schulze remained in Irving and operated Irving Lumber Company from 1905 until his death in 1957. The Schulze family donated this house to the city of Irving in 1975, and today it is a 1910s-period house museum.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 2.75 x 4.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Irving
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1970~
Name: Charles and Catherine Schulze CollectionCode: CCS
Name: Irving ArchivesCode: IPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 31-48