The Pickwicker, Volume 18, 1950 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Pickwicker, Volume 18, 1950
- Serial Title The Pickwicker
Author: Abilene Christian CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Foster, NonaCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Tidwell, MintaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant Editor, Artist
Other: Williams, HermanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Advertising, Artist
Other: Names, JamesContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Advertising, Artist
Artist: Tidwell, CharlesContributor Type: Personal
Name: Abilene Christian CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: The Pickwicker literary magazine of Abilene Christian College includes original short stories, essays, poetry, artwork, and other creative works.
- Physical Description: 42,  p. : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian College -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Literature -- Collections -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Poetry -- Collections -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College prose.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Student publications.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Creative writing -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Abilene Christian University
- Keyword: literary journals
- Keyword: literary societies
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950
- Publication Title: The Pickwicker
- Volume: 18
Name: Abilene Christian University Literary JournalsCode: ACULJ
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- OCLC: 6528830
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth335175
- Display Note: "An Annual Magazine of Creative Writing Published By The Pickwickian Club of Abilene Christian College."
- Display Note: "Volume XVIII"
- Display Note: A table of contents appears on page 4.