Anderson High School Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Anderson High School
Photographer: Douglass, NealCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1955-10-31
- Digitized: 2008-01-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a principal sitting at desk.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Principals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1955-10-31
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Neal Douglass Photography CollectionCode: NDPC
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ND-55-1753-41A
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth33612
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo