[Laboratory Report from the Federal Bureau of Investigation #2] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Laboratory Report from the Federal Bureau of Investigation #2]
Author:Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1963-11-23
- Content Description: Laboratory report from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to Mr. Jesse E. Curry, Chief of Police. The report is regarding firearms, spectrographic and microscopic analysis.
- Physical Description: 5 p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Named Person: Curry, Jesse E.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Version Of: [Laboratory Report from the Federal Bureau of Investigation #1], DSMA_91-001-0502107-1420, ark:/67531/metapth339265
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1501107-2957
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth337093
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.