Charles P. Schulze, Jr., in car, c. 1914 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Charles P. Schulze, Jr., in car, c. 1914
- Creation: 1914~
- Digitized: 2005-05-31
- No Language
- Content Description: A child in an automobile. C. P. Schulze, Jr. son of Charles Percy and Virginia Schulze, is photographed in his father's car, c. 1914. The Schulze family operated Irving Lumber from the time of the town's founding in 1903 until the 1980s.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 7 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: Schulze, Charles P., Jr.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Irving
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Charles and Catherine Schulze CollectionCode: CCS
Name: Irving ArchivesCode: IPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 31-12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth3371
- Display Note: (3¾" by 2¾", black and white)